Davey SLS200 Silensor Pool Pump
Energy efficient and quiet what more do you need.
Are you after the quietest of pool pumps? The name says it all... Davey Silensor. The patented water-cooled motor makes Silensor so quiet, you can use it at any time of the day or night. The range offers an optional extra large leaf basket for fewer cleans, giving you the perfect single speed pool pump for any residential use. Silensor can be retrofitted for Powerace models.
The Davey Silensor range of Swimming Pool Pumps uses a unique to Davey water-cooled motor for super quiet operation with high efficiency.
With a 'plastic' outer casing, the Davey Silensor is not effected by chemical water splashes like other pool pumps, come in either large or small leaf basket models and are so quiet you can run them at any time, day or night, without upsetting the neighbours.
With models starting from 1hp all the way to 2.4hp, with large pressure rating up to 24metres head, and flow rates to 460litres per minute, the Davey Silensor can comfortably run filtration systems, cleaners and backwash residential media filters with ease.
Super-Quiet – Designed with a unique water-cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations,
allowing super-quiet operation, rated between 54 and 56 dBa. Your neighbours won't even know it's there.
- Long Lasting – Silensor is designed for long service life in an outdoor, poolside environment and replaces highly
corrodible metal components with high performance, long-life plastics for low maintenance and dependable service
– year after year
- Dependable – Silensor incorporates unique dry run protection to minimise pump damage if no water is available to
the pump. It also includes a unique mechanical seal protection for long service life and reduced maintenance
> Convenient – Patented water-cooled motor, Silensor does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more
flexibility with pump positioning
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- SLS models are an ideal replacement for many other pool pump models and are designed to retrofit with minimal hassle
- SLL models feature a large 4.5 litre leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning