Spa Care Rapid Shock Oxidiser 500g by Lo-Chlor
Rapid Shock is a non-chlorine shock treatment for spa and hot tubs. It is a highly concentrated, fast dissolving oxygen compound that reduces and eliminates combined chlorine levels. It is very fast acting, and a spa or hot tub may be used only 15 minutes after dosing. Oxidising your spa or hot tub weekly destroys odours and wastes that are missed during weekly sanitation. It increases the bather comfort and restores the sparkle to the water. An extra dose is always recommended after a heavy bather load.